Iron Reach Foods: Iron is a very essential and important element that is present in our body. It helps in blood production. Also, around seventy percent of your total iron in the body is found in red blood cells. Red blood cells which are also called hemoglobin which are responsible for the transportation of oxygen.
PROBLEMS DUE TO DEFICIENCY OF IRON
Till now we know what Iron is and what it's the role of it in our body. Now let’s know about the problems which are basically caused due to deficiency of Iron: -
- One of the very common problems due to deficiency of iron is feeling of tiredness and fatigue.
- Dullness on some body parts of our body like on the face, lower inner eyelids, or nails may which is basically due to decreased levels of hemoglobin, which is a pigment that makes blood red in color.
- Shortness of breath.
- Regular headaches and dizziness.
- Irregular or fast heartbeats
- Loss of hairs and also damage to the skin are reached. Skin starts getting dried.
- Swelling on the tongue is also a sign of iron deficiency.
- Unnecessary food craving.
- Cold hands and feet
BENEFITS OF IRON REACH FOODS
- Iron is an important element present in hemoglobin which helps to transfer oxygen to blood from the lungs.
- It is essential for respiration also helps to boost up metabolism.
- Iron also helps the immune system so that it can work properly.
- If there is a decrease in the level of iron then automatically there will be a decrease in hemoglobin which is not a good sign.
- Iron present in our body prevents blood loss.
SOURCES OF IRON REACH FOODS
- Iron can be consumed from various supplements which are available in the market but only consume after doctors' advice otherwise they may harm your body.
- Iron can also b consumed by eating food items that are rich in iron and they are listed below: -
- Meat dishes like beef, pork, poultry, veal, lamb, chicken
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, kale, Broccoli
- Raisins and apricots
- Vegetables like peas, beans, sweet peas, sprouts, potatoes, corn, beets, cabbage
- Seafood like fish, mussels, and shellfish
This article was all about Iron, its benefits, problems caused due to its deficiency, and sources from which we can consume it. So in the end, I hope this article was knowledge full to you and you grab some important information from it.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter. If you are interested in cooking, Check out our cooking section by clicking Hereor Here
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook, Twitter and You can also E-Mail.