Singapore Noodles is a dish of fried cooked rice vermicelli, curry powder, vegetables, scrambled eggs and meat, most commonly chicken, beef, char siu pork, or prawns, yellow. They are low in calories and fat, and a good source of fibre and protein, but it is high in sodium and a high-sodium diet may increase your risk of developing high blood pressure. It is originated from Cantonese restaurants in Hong Kong.
Today I am going to tell about the recipe of Singapore Noodles and I know that after reading the steps given below you will wonder how easy and convenient it is to make Singapore Noodles at home. I am sure that after following the steps given below this recipe will give you tasty Singapore Noodles just like the market. Singapore-style noodles. Superhealthy Singapore noodles recipe. We Have For You More Information Click the red words
Ingredients used to make Singapore Noodles:-
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Chinese cooking wine
- Two and a half of curry powder
- Half tsp sugar
- Half a tablespoon of white pepper
- 100g of dried rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 tablespoons of peanut oil, separated
- 8 to 10 medium raw shrimp/prawns, shelled and deveined
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Half medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon of ginger, freshly grated
- Half lb / 250g Chinese barbecue pork, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of red capsicum/bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons of thinly sliced hot green pepper
STEPS TO MAKE SINGAPORE NOODLES AT HOME
- Add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of Chinese cooking wine, two and a half of curry powder, a half tablespoon of sugar, and half a tablespoon of white pepper in a small bowl and mix.
- Take rice noodles in a large bowl and wash them properly with water.
- Take a frying pan and heat 1 tablespoon of oil in it on medium heat. Now add shrimp/prawns, and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from the frying pan and keep them aside on a plate.
- Now add eggs and spread to make an omelette. When complete with the help of a spatula roll it up, and slice.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to a pan and add the garlic, ginger and onion, cook for 2 minutes till the onion is softened.
- You can also add capsicum and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the prepared noodles and Sauce. Then add the egg, pork, shrimp/prawns, and chillies.
- Mix well till the sauce coats all the noodles and everything.
- Again heat the mixture for about 1 to 2 minutes.
Now our delicious Singapore noodles are ready to eat serve them on a plate and enjoy eating them with your loved ones.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can share this on Facebook, Twitter and You can also E-Mail.
Please don't forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep Adding Valuable Content every day. So Please don't forget to Subscribe to our News Letter. If you are interested in cooking, check out our cooking section by clicking Here.