Southern fried chicken
Southern Fried Chicken is a delicious dish in which chicken pieces are coated with all-purpose flour and then they are fried. It’s really simple to make it. You can also serve it with some mashed potatoes, creamed corn or any other veggies to make it more beautiful to look and delicious to eat. This dish is very famous and is loved by everyone.
So today I am going to tell you about the recipe for southern fried chicken and I know that after reading the steps given below you will wonder how easy and convenient it is to make southern fried chicken at home. I am sure that after following the steps given below this recipe will give you tasty fried chicken just like the market. We Have Another Chicken Recipies you can cook the chicken in different styles Click Here for a showing.
Ingredients used to make Southern fried chicken
- One and a half cups of milk
- 2 large eggs
- two and a half cups of all-purpose flour
- two tablespoons of salt
- two teaspoons of black pepper
- around 4 pounds of chicken
- vegetable oil
STEPS TO MAKE SOUTHERN FRIED CHICKEN
- First, we need to take all the ingredients and keep them all together.
- Take a bowl; add one and a half cups of milk and 2 eggs in it. Now mix them well with the help of a whisker (you can also use a blender).
- Add two and a half cups of flour, 2 tablespoons of salt, and two teaspoons of pepper to a durable plastic bag which have a zipper on its top and shake the all ingredients well after closing the zip (easily available in nearby shops).
- Take the chicken pieces and dip them in the milk and egg mixture. Dip at least 3 to 4 pieces and keep them in a plat.
- Now add the dipped chicken pieces to the plastic bag of flour.
- Close the zip of the bag and shake well so that the chicken pieces get coated properly.
Take a frying pan to fry
- After shaking the bag well take out the coated chicken pieces in a plate.
- Take a big fry pan and heat the oil in it. Fry the chicken, a few times till its colour changes to golden brown it can take about 10 minutes.
- Then flip the chicken piece and fry it on the other side till it gets golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
- Don’t put a large number of chicken pieces in a fry pan as it will be difficult to handle all of them in a single period.
- With the help of a spoon, take out chicken pieces on the paper towel and sprinkle some salt on it to give it a tasty taste.
- Now our classic southern fried chicken is ready. If you want you can also further cook in a preheated oven for some time for a better taste.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can share this on Facebook, Twitter and You can also E-Mail.
Please don't forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep Adding Valuable Content every day. So Please don't forget to Subscribe to our News Letter. If you are interested in cooking, check out our cooking section by clicking Here.