is a very famous and delicious dish which is loved by every Indian who eats no vegetarian food. So today I am going to tell you about the recipe for Butter Chicken and I know that after reading the steps given below you will wonder how easy and convenient it is to make Butter Chicken at home. I am sure that after following the steps given below this recipe will give you tasty Butter Chicken just like the market. All you need to do is collect all the ingredients and follow the given steps. Indian Butter Chicken Recipe. Easy Homemade Butter Chicken Recipe. Easy Homemade Butter Chicken Recipe.
Ingredients used to make Butter Chicken:-
- 800g of boneless and skinless chicken
- Half a cup of plain yoghurt
- Three tablespoons of minced garlic
- One tablespoon of minced ginger
- Three and a half teaspoons of garam masala
- One teaspoon of turmeric
- One teaspoon of ground cumin
- Two teaspoons of red chilli powder
- Two and a half teaspoons of salt
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- Two tablespoons of ghee
- One and a half teaspoons of ground cumin
- One teaspoon of ground coriander
- 400 g of crushed tomatoes
- One cup of thickened cream
- One tablespoon of sugar
- Half a teaspoon of kasoori methi
STEPS TO MAKE BUTTER CHICKEN AT HOME
Take a bowl
and add boneless chicken, plain yoghurt, minced garlic, minced ginger, garam masala, turmeric, ground cumin, red chilli powder, and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well with the help of a spoon and let it marinate for about 30 to 60 minutes.
2. Then take a large skillet and place it on a gas stove on medium or high flame. Heat some oil in it then add chicken pieces
3. Do not overcrowd the pan by adding a large number of pieces at a period. Fry it till it gets browned for 3 minutes from both sides. Take them out and keep them aside.
- Again heat butter in the skillet and fry the onions till they get cooked properly and browned.
- Then add garlic, ginger, ground coriander, cumin and garam masala and cook for about 20 to 30 seconds till fragrant starts coming out.
- Now add tomatoes, chilli powder and salt. Cook it for about 10 to 15 minutes. Stir it at equal intervals of time till the sauce gets thick and becomes a deep brown-red.
- Take away the pan from the gas and mix the mixture with the help of a mixer till gets smooth properly.
- Mix it by adding two to three tablespoons of water.
- Now pour the prepared sauce into the pan and add the cream, sugar and crushed kasoori methi in the sauce.
- Then add the chicken and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
Serve it with chopped cilantro and enjoy eating it with your loved ones
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can share this on Facebook, Twitter and You can also E-Mail.
Please don't forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep Adding Valuable Content every day. So Please don't forget to Subscribe to our News Letter. If you are interested in cooking, check out our cooking section by clicking Here.