Fried Onion Rings
is a delicious evening snack which is very delicious and is very easy to prepare. It is mainly made up of an onion ring which is dipped in a batter and then fried. So today I am going to tell you about the recipe for Fried Onion Rings and I know that after reading the steps given below you will wonder how easy and convenient it is to make Fried Onion Rings at home. I am sure that after following the steps given below this recipe will give you tasty Fried Onion Rings just like the market. All you need to do is collect all the ingredients and follow the given steps. Crispy Homemade Onion Rings Recipe.
Ingredients used to make Fried Onion Rings:-
- One onion
- Half cup of maida or plain flour
- Two tablespoons of corn flour
- Half a teaspoon of mixed herbs
- Half a teaspoon of chilli flakes
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- Half a cup of water
- 1 cup corn flakes crumb
STEPS TO MAKE FRIED ONION RINGS AT HOME
- The first step is the preparation of the batter. Take a medium-sized bowl and add half a cup of maida, two tablespoons of corn flour, half a teaspoon of mixed herbs, half a teaspoon of chilli flakes and half a teaspoon of salt.
- Now mix all the added ingredients with the help of a whisker, you can also use a spoon instead of a whisker.
- Add water to the mixed ingredients and prepare a smooth batter by mixing it with the help of your hands. You can use the machine if you are having it at your home.
- Mix the batter properly with your hands so that there are no lumps formed and the batter becomes smooth.
- Peel the onions take out their different rings and keep them on a plate.
Coat the Onion
- The next step is to coat the onion ring. So to coat it first dip it in prepared Maida paste and coat properly then transfer it to cornflakes crumb and coat properly.
- Follow the same procedure once again to dual coat it with the ingredients. A dual coat is done to make it crispier.
- Now take a deep fry pan and keep it on the gas stove. Heat it on high or medium flame. After it gets heated and oil in it wait till oil gets heated up.
- Now gently add the coated onion rings to the hot oil one by oil and fry them properly. Do not add a larger number of rings at the same time as it may get crowded.
- Fry the rings till the colour of the rings changes to golden brown. Take them out of the oil and transfer them to a tissue paper to remove extra oil.
- Now our delicious fried onion rings are finally prepared serve them on a serving plate and enjoy eating them with sauce or chutneys.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can share this on Facebook, Twitter and You can also E-Mail.
Please don't forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep Adding Valuable Content every day. So Please don't forget to Subscribe to our News Letter. If you are interested in cooking, check out our cooking section by clicking Here.