are the various cooked meat dishes, which are originated in Middle Eastern cuisine. There are many variants of kebab which are popular around the world. Kebabs consist of cut or ground meat, sometimes with vegetables, and various other accompaniments according to the specific recipe. Kebabs can be considered a healthier fast food as it is not deep-fried and include bread and salad. However, kebab meat does contain fat and the amount varies depending on the meat used. Yes it is right
So today I am going to tell you about the kebab recipe and I know that after reading the steps given below you will wonder how easy and convenient it is to make kebab at home. I am sure that after following the steps given below this recipe will give you a tasty kebab just like the market. Kofta Kebab Recipe. Easy Kebabs You Can Make At Home
Ingredients used to make Kebab
- refined oil as required
- 12 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons of ginger
- 10 green chilli
- 1/4 bunch mint leaves
- 1/4 bunch coriander leaves
- 8 cup egg
- 2 teaspoon carom seeds
- 3 cinnamon stick
- 12 black pepper
- 10 clove
- 4 teaspoon coriander leaves
- 4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 10 dry red chilli
- 2 tablespoons crushed red chilli
- salt as required
- 1/2 kilogram chopped chicken thighs
- 2 cup chana dal
STEPS TO MAKE KEBAB AT HOME
- First, we will prepare the marinade with hung curd or Greek yoghurt.
- Take a bowl and Add lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, chilli powder, salt, oil, turmeric and garam masala to it.
- Mix all the ingredients well with the help of a spoon by turning it upside down
- Take some onions and cut them into pieces as they lend a unique aroma when they are heated up.
- Prepare the marinade for a chicken kebab.
- Add boneless chicken to a bowl. Make sure there is no moisture present in the bowl.
- Drain excess moisture from the chicken
- Marinate the chicken with the prepared marinade.
- Now cut onion and add it to bowl as well.
- Next, marinate and refrigerate it overnight or at least for 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 240 C for at least 15 to 20 minutes rinse the skewers and put them on alternately chicken and onion.
- Now grill the chicken kebab for around 15 to 20 minutes and flip them.
- Grill for another side for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven and line the chicken on skewers.
- The onions will give a next-level flavour to the kebab and will be very delicious.
- Now our chicken kebab is ready to eat.
- Serve chicken kebab hot with mint chutney mint raita or green chutney and enjoy eating it with your family members/friends.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can share this on Facebook, Twitter and You can also E-Mail.
Please don't forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep Adding Valuable Content every day. So Please don't forget to Subscribe to our News Letter. If you are interested in cooking, check out our cooking section by clicking Here.