Apple Pudding Recipe (kheer): – A delicious apple and milk-based dessert, is a welcome change from traditional kheer dishes and not only has the goodness of the fruits but also the aromatic taste of cardamom. You can add dry fruits to your choice of apple pudding and remove those which you do not like. Apple pudding is made for young children who are younger than 2 years, then you should not put dry fruits in apple pudding. Healthy apple pudding, apple pudding without oven.
Apple Pudding Recipe ingredients
- Milk full cream – 1 liter (5 cups)
- Baking Soda – Half Pinch
- Apple – 400 grams (2 apples of medium size)
- Sugar – 75 grams (1/3 cup)
- Cashews – 10
- Raisins – 15-20
- Pistachios – 7-8
- Green cardamom – 4
How to make Apple Pudding Recipe
- After the milk starts to boil, stir with a spoon and boil until the milk remains half, stirring the boiling milk in a little while moving it to the bottom.
- Cut cashews into 7-8 pieces of cashew nuts, save four whole cashew nuts which will be used to decorate kheer.
- Break off the raisins and wash them. Finely chop the pistachios. Peel and grind small cardamom. Wash, peel, and remove the hard part of the apple and grate it.
- Add baking soda to the boiling milk, mix well, add grated apple and cook with a spoon until the kheer starts boiling again.
- After the apples are cooked and the kheer is thick, after mixing, mix dry fruits and sugar. Cook the kheer with a spoon and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Apple pudding is ready, turn off the fire. Add ground cardamom to the kheer and mix.
- Take out the apple pudding in a bowl and garnish it with finely chopped pistachios and cashews. Serve and enjoy apple pudding as hot or cold as you like.
Apple pudding nutrients
Calories151.1, Total Fat 0.8 g, Saturated Fat 0.3 g , Polyunsaturated Fat 0.2 g , Monounsaturated Fat 0.0 g , Cholesterol0.0 mg , Sodium153.2 mg , Potassium189.6 mg , Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g , Dietary Fiber 3.8 g , Sugars 7.5 g , Calcium1.3 % , Copper 0.0 % , Folate1.0 % , Iron2.5 % , Magnesium2.3 % , Manganese7.5 % , Niacin0.8 % , Pantothenic Acid1.5 % , Phosphorus1.5 % , Riboflavin0.0 % , Selenium 0.6 % , Thiamin 0.0 % , Zinc 1.0 ℅
Hope you like this recipe and will try to make this delicious recipe at home.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Also Read: Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here.Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga Tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from HereGet favorite movies from HereWant gadget info? Click Here.Please don’ forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don’t forget to Subscribe our News Letter. Don’t Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.