Dora Cake Recipe: - It is a favorite food of children. It has different fun to make at home. So now we are to tell Dora cack recipe that you can make at home. it makes delicious and soft and in very little time. Dora cake also gives you energy. You can make it on your children's birthday or can give it to eat like this. It is easy to make and for it, you have no need for an oven. It makes with home ingredients and available in the market very easily. it does not spoil or damage. You can store Dora cakes for a minimum of two or three days. while the rest of the things go awry very quickly. Here I will tell you everything nicely that how to make Dora cake. everybody will like the Dora cake, you made. you can serve family friend and relatives
Ingredients for making The Dora Cake Recipe
- Refined flour - 1 Cup
- Sugar powder - 3/4 Cup
- Condensed milk - 3tsp
- Backing powder - 1/2 tsp
- Honey - 1tsp
- Vanilla essence - 1tsp
- Condensed Milk - 1/2 Cup
- Butter - 1tsp
- 2sp hazelnut chocolate spread
How to Make Dora Cake Recipe
- for making Dora Cack take refined flour in a bowl, and add sugar powder, condensed milk, Baking powder, Honey, Vanilla essence, milk, and butter. now mix it well and make a batter of it.
- Heat up a nonstick pan and after heating put some butter in the pan and cook it until gets a golden color then roll over the other side and cook it properly. Cook it on medium flame.
- Same you have to cook another batter also. then let it be cool down a little.
- After that take the cake and spread the hazelnut chocolates on one side then place another cack on it and press it. here you can use any normal chocolate also. if not get hazelnut chocolate.
- serve the fresh delicious Dora Cake to your family and enjoy it.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter. If you are interested in cooking, Check out our cooking section by clicking Hereor Here
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook, Twitter and You can also E-Mail.