Butter chicken is a very famous and delicious dish whi is loved by every Indian who eat no vegetarian food. So today I am going to tell about the recipe of Butter Chicken and I know that after reading the steps given below you will wonder that how easy and convenient it is to make Butter Chicken at home. I am sure that after following the steps given below this recipe will give you tasty Butter Chicken just like market. All you need to do is collect all ingredients and follow the given steps.
Ingredients used to make Butter Chicken :-
• 800g of boneless and skinless chicken
• Half cup of plain yogurt
• Three table spoons of minced garlic
• One table spoon of minced ginger
• Three and a half tea spoons of garam masala
• One tea spoon of turmeric
• One tea spoon of ground cumin
• Two tea spoon of red chili powder
• Two and a half tea spoon of salt
• Two table spoons of olive oil
• Two table spoons of ghee
• One and a half tea spoons of ground cumin
• One tea spoon of ground coriander
• 400 g of crushed tomatoes
• One cup of thickened cream
• One table spoon of sugar
• Half tea spoon of kasoori methi
STEPS TO MAKE BUTTER CHICKEN AT HOME
Take a bowl and add boneless chicken, plain yogurt, minced garlic, minced ginger, garam masala, turmeric, ground cumin, red chili powder, salt.
1. Mix all the ingredients well with help of spoon and let it get marinate for about 30 to 60 minutes.
2. Then take a large skillet an place it on gas stove on medium or high flame. Heat up some oil in it then add chicken pieces
3. Do not over crowd the pan by adding large number of pieces at a period of time. Fry it till it gets browned for 3 minutes from both the side. Take them out and keep aside.
4. Again heat butter in the skillet and fry the onions till they get cooked properly and get browned.
5. Then add garlic, ginger, ground coriander, cumin and garam masala and cook for about 20 to 30 seconds till fragrant starts coming out.
6. Now add tomatoes, chili powder and salt. Cook it for about 10 to 15 minutes. Stir it at equal interval of time till sauce get thick and becomes a deep brown red in colour.
7. Take away the pan from gas and mix the mixture with help of a mixer till gets smooth properly.
8. Mix it by adding two to three table spoons of water.
9. Now pour the prepared sauce in the pan and add the cream, sugar and crushed kasoori methi in the sauce.
10. Then add the chicken and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
11. Serve it with chopped cilantro and enjoy eating it with your loved ones
Hope this recipe was informative to you and you will also try, making this healthy and delicious dish at your home and surprise your family members.
Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after
checking through some of the post I realized it’s new to me.
Anyways, I’m definitely delighted I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back often!
I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is
written by him as nobody else know such detailed about
my difficulty. You’re amazing! Thanks!
It’s genuinely very complex in this busy
life to listen news on TV, thus I just use web for that purpose, and obtain the hottest news.
It’s very easy to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this post
at this web site.
Thanks , I have recently been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered so far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?
Excellent post. I certainly love this website. Continue the good work!