Peas Paneer Recipe: - Pea Paneer Dhaba Style In winter, there is a vegetable of peas and in that also, what to say pea cheese. Today you have brought the recipe of Dhaba Style Matar Paneer for everyone. Who does not as Matar Paneer made with soft peas and paneer in tomato gravy! can make rich gravy also by adding cream or can make in only in tomato gravy. Introducing Dhaba Style Pea Cheese
Peas Paneer Recipe ingredients (Dhaba Style) Matter Paneer
- Peas - 1 cup
- Paneer - 250 grams
- Tomato - 250 grams
- Green chili - 2
- Oil - 3-4 tbsp
- Cream - 1/2 cup (100 ml)
- Coriander - 3-4 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Ginger paste - 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida - 1 pinch
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
- Red chili powder - 1/4 tsp
- Gram Masala - 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt - 1 tsp
How to make Peas Paneer Recipe (Matter Paneer Dhaba style)
- Put 2 tsp oil in a pan and heat it. When the oil is hot, add paneer pieces and cook them. Turn the pieces of paneer until golden brown from 2 sides and take it out on a plate.
- Now put the peas in the pan and cover them for 2 minutes and cook on low heat. Check them after 2 minutes,
- Finely grind tomatoes, green chilies with a grinder.
- To make gravy, heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Fry lightly by adding cumin, asafoetida, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and ginger paste to the hot oil, and now add tomato, green chili paste, and red chili powder and fry the spices
- When the masala is roasted, add cream to it and roast the spices continuously until it comes to a boil. Once the spices boil, add 1 cup of water and mix.
- When the gravy starts boiling, add salt, garam masala, and finely chopped green coriander and mix. Now put roasted paneer and peas in the gravy, mix all the things well. Cover the vegetable and let it cook on low heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Check the vegetable, the vegetable is ready. Garnish with coriander top. The hot pea paneer vegetable is ready.
Pea paneer Nutrients
Calories- 143.7, Total Fat- 6.8 g, Saturated Fat- 2.4 g, Polyunsaturated Fat- 2.4 g, Monounsaturated Fat- 0.7 g, Cholesterol- 16.7 mg, Sodium- 652.5 mg, Potassium- 233.6 mg, Total Carbohydrate- 11.3 g, Dietary Fiber- 2.4 g, Sugars- 4.1 g, Protein- 10.7 g, Vitamin A- 16.5 %, Vitamin B-12- 0.0 %, Vitamin B-6- 6.4 %, Vitamin C- 28.3 %, Vitamin D- 0.0 %, Vitamin E- 10.3 %, Calcium- 8.1 %, Copper- 5.0 %, Folate- 7.0 %, Iron- 4.9 %, Magnesium- 4.4 %, Manganese- 11.0 %, Niacin- 4.8 %, Pantothenic Acid- 1.9 %, Phosphorus- 4.7 %, Riboflavin- 4.0 %, Selenium- 1.1 %, Thiamin- 7.2 %, Zinc- 2.7 %.
Also Read: Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here.Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga Tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from HereGet favorite movies from HereWant gadget info? Click Here.Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.