Rice Flour Poori Recipe: - Rice flour Puri is a very popular North Indian recipe that goes well with any gravy dish or pickle you like. This vegetarian recipe is to knead the prepared dough using rice flour and other spices and then fry them in hot oil. It is quite easy to prepare at home, you can make a kitty party, Diwali, rakhi, birthday party. Rice flour is made all over Goa, Malwa, and Konkan region. Rice puris are gluten-free puris, who are allergic to gluten, they can also eat these puris with great grief. Serve the poori with dal, chana masala, or your favorite vegetable and eat it.
Rice Flour Poori Recipe ingredients
- Rice flour - 1 cup (170 grams)
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder - ½ tsp
- Salt - less than ½ tsp or as per taste
- Fennel powder - ½ tsp
- Coriander Powder - ½ tsp
- Oil - for frying puris
Method of making rice flour Puri
- To make rice flour, heat the water lightly. Take out the flour in a bowl, add coriander powder, fennel powder, salt, and cumin powder, mix it and add a little water, mix it in the flour, add 1 tsp oil and knead soft dough.
- Cover the dough and keep it for 20-25 minutes, the dough will be puffed up.
- To make poori, put oil in a pan and heat it. Make small dough balls from the dough and keep them covered so that they are not dry.
- Now take one dough, apply a little oil on your hand and give it a round shape, place it on a polythene sheet and press it with the help of a large hand, and with the help of a rolling pin, make a thick dough.
- Now lift the belly puri and put it in hot oil.
- Flip the frying until it turns golden brown, take it out on a plate. Likewise prepare puris from all the flour.
Rice Flour Poori Recipe nutrients
Carbs16 g, Dietary Fiber0 g, Sugar0 g
, Fat0 g, Saturated0 g, Polyunsaturated0 g, Monounsaturated0 g, Trans0 g, Protein3 g
, Sodium0 mg , Potassium15 mg , Cholesterol0 mg , Sodium 0mg 0% , Carbohydrates 32g-Net , carbs 31g- , Sugar 0g- , Fiber 1g4% , Protein 2g , Vitamins and minerals , Vitamin A IU 0IU- , Vitamin C 0mg0% , Calcium 0mg0% , Iron 0mg0% Fatty acids , Amino , acids
Hope you like this recipe and will try to make this delicious recipe at home.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback.
Also Read: Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here.Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga Tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from HereGet favorite movies from HereWant gadget info? Click Here.Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.