Vitamin D: Vitamin D is basically a fat-soluble vitamin that is very important for the absorption of calcium and phosphorous in our body. There are various forms of vitamin D that are present but among all of that vitamin D3 is the most important form. Researchers have done a large number of researches on vitamin D and the end result which out to be is that vitamin D is very beneficial for the health of our bones. Vitamin D Benefits of our Full body.
PROBLEMS DUE TO DEFICIENCY OF VITAMIN D
Till now we know what vitamin D is and what it’s the role of it in our body. Now let’s know about the problems which are basically caused due by a deficiency of vitamin D.
- It may lead to weakness in the bone due to which our bones can break easily if any external force is applied n them which may lead to fracture.
- Calcification of the heart, kidney, lungs, and ear may also lead to deafness.
- It is also responsible for rickets which is a very rare disease in which the bones present in our body becomes soft and a bend is created in them.
- Also responsible for osteomalacia which is basically caused due to weakness in bones and muscles.
- As excess of everything is not good for health in the same way if excess of vitamin D is consumed then it may lead to elevated calcium and phosphorous level which may lead to nausea.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN D
Basically, the role of Vitamin D in our body is to regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate and if these nutrients are essential to keep our bones, teeth, and muscles healthy. If there is a deficiency of vitamin D then they can’t be regulated properly which may result in a weakening of bones, teeth, and muscles.
SOURCES OF VITAMIN D
- The main source of vitamin D from which every individual can consume it is the direct sunlight coming from the sum.
- It can also be consumed from the foods which are rich in vitamin D like;
- Oily fish
- Dairy products like milk, curd, butter, cheese, and buttermilk
- Egg yolks
- Orange juices
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedbackPlease don’ forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don’t forget to Subscribe our News Letter. If you are interested in cooking, Check out our cooking section by clicking Hereor Here
Don’t Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook, Twitter and You can also E-Mail.